Thursday, September 25, 2014

The Universe Inside, part 1



Here's a new video I made to try to illustrate some of the concepts which should be familiar by now to readers of this blog or of The Undying Stars.

In it, I discuss the shared shamanic heritage of humanity, and begin to illustrate the argument that all of the world's ancient scriptures and myths -- including those which found their way into the Old and New Testaments of the Bible -- are built upon a shared system of celestial metaphor, which unites the world's ancient wisdom and which conveys a shamanic worldview.

I will have to work on some ways to ensure that the resolution of the "starry sky" portions looks better -- that should be something I can fix fairly easily in the next few days.

Stay tuned for more episodes of this series, which I've titled "The Universe Inside" -- and please share with anyone who might be looking for information on this subject!